Wooden.City Ferris Wheel 3D Puzzle Model Kit – 429 Parts
Discover the fascinating world of motion models. Build your own for hours of fun!
3D Wooden.City puzzle model of the Ferris Wheel is an original interpretation of the well-known amusement park attraction and a tribute to the engineers who realized our dreams to see the world from a bird’s eye view. The Ferris Wheel model also has some nice bonus features – a secret compartment and a small coin box.
This is a project of advanced level of difficulty. All you need to assemble this sophisticated model that winds up on a rubber band mechanism is included in the box: detailed step-by-step instructions and a set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely pre-cutout parts and other details. The explanations of assembly stages are intuitive and easy to follow. The only tools required are your own hands, time and some patience. No glue or adhesive is required!
· Model size: 8.7 x 10.2 x 12.7 inches (220 x 260 x 322 mm)
· Material – environmentally-friendly birch plywood
· Motion is started with a key and rotates with help of a rubber band mechanism (any rubber band will do!) - operating time from wind-up start is 1 minute
· Assembly time – 8 hours; no glue is required
· Number of the parts – 429
· Comes in a wooden box
· Package size: 14 x 9.5 x 2 inches (355 × 240 × 51 mm)