Ugears Tugboat 3D Mechanical Wooden Model Kit
The Ugears Tugboat mechanical model kit is comprised of 169 parts made of sustainably sourced high grade wood and has everything you will need for assembly (including thread, hooks and ropes). The quality of the parts is top-notch: a laser method is used for cutting items from a plywood board that provides precise hairline cuts. The details have to be pulled out of the boards and assembled to create a complete model. Like all other Ugears models, the Tugboat comes with step-by-step, full-color, truly easy to follow instructions in 11 languages (English, German, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Korean) and requires neither glue nor special tools to be fully assembled into functional Tugboat.
- The Tugboat is driven by a rubber-band motor powered by the tension of the rubber connected with a bearing. The reduction gear transfers energy to the drive wheel and further to the asymmetrical wheel pair. The pendulum slows and evens the motion of the tugboat.
- The asymmetry of the wheel pair grants the model its unique way of moving, imitating a boat rocking on the waves, while the working pendulum creates a specific noise similar to one produced by the real-life diesel motor many boats are equipped with.
- The winding key on the drive wheel is blocked by a ratchet gear. There are two control levers, one of which stops the mechanism and the other launches it – stop and start lever correspondingly.
- Use two ropes with hooks to hook up and transport small freight – wheeled models or a paper boat. Your Tugboat will run from 1.5 to 3 meters depending on the type of surface.
Model Kit Specifications:
- Comes with 169 parts
- Made of sustainably sourced high-grade plywood and has everything you will need for assembly.
- Comes with step-by-step, full-color, truly easy to follow instructions in 11 languages (English, German, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Korean)