Wire bending tool for bending and shaping soft metal strips and wire includes and aluminum body and four pegs with interchangeable locations that produce a variety of shapes, including curves and angles. There is a half round shape at one end that bends wire into large curves and a triangular shape at the other end bends wire up to a 90° angle. Includes two wood screws for permanently mounting on your workbench. Great for bending and shaping soft metal wire, strips of metal and can be used to make fishing rod eyes, "S" hooks, curtain rings and more. Wire bender bends and shapes soft metal wire, strips of metal and more.
7 Pc. Wire bender includes:
• Triangle : Bends Wire ar angles 30, 60 & 90 degrees
• Multiple Pegs -Create a variety of round bends using the 4 pegs
• D - shape - Bends wire in to D-Rings
• Aluminum Body
• 1Pc Wire Bender
- Size: 4-3/8" x 1"
• 4Pc Pegs
- Size: 1" x 1/4"
• 2Pc Wood Mounting Screws
• Interchangeable Peg Location Bends Wire into a Variety of Curves
• Straight Channels Bend Wires in to a Variety of Curves
• Straight Channels Bends Wire up to 90 degree
• Triangular Shapes Bend Wire up to 90 degree
• Half Round Shape Bends Wire in to Large Curves
• Great for Bending & Shaping Soft Metal Wire, Strips of Metal, Etc