Ideal for miter cuts. Instead of swiveling the saw head, the table with clamped down work piece is turned!
By using the fence and counter-rotating the table 2x 45°, one can get the opposite angles for two equally long framing pieces by simply reversing them. Powerful, very quiet DC motor. Power transfer via belt drive. Carbide tipped saw blade 3 1/8" x 1/16" x 3/8" (80 x 1.6 x 10mm), 24 teeth.
Other technical data:
Volts 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
Max. Power 1/4hp (200W)
Table area 9" x 9" (230 x 230mm)
Weight 12 lb (6kg)
Base with round table of pressure-cast aluminum and CNC-machined guides and fittings.
- Saw head moves laterally making it possible to get extremely close to the vise holding the work piece when making the cut affording a vibration- and burr-free cut.
- With longitudinal fence stop (overhang 300mm/12").
- Ergonomically correct grip with integrated switch and saw head release mechanism.
- Continually adjustable (may be tightened in any position) round table made of pressure-cast aluminum swivels 45° in both directions with positive stops at 15° intervals.
- Integrated tightening mechanism with self-centering clamps. V-groove for round
Synthetic resin bonded cut-off wheel.
For cutting wood, steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics.
PRO28729 3 1/8" x 3/64" x 3/8" (80 x 1.0 x 10mm)
- Carbide tipped saw blade.
- Extremely clean cutting edges when cutting balsa wood, plywood or soft wood as well as glass-fiber reinforced plastics (GRP) because of large number of teeth. May also be used for cutting hard wood, POLYCARBONATE, plastics and aluminum. Also fits circular table saw FET.
PRO28732 3 1/8" x 1/16" x 3/8" (80 x 1.6 x 10mm), 36 teeth