Perfectly straight cuts. For fine mechanics, model building, mould construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters.
For cutting wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, fiber-glass reinforced sheets, foam and many other materials. Stable construction because load bearing parts and plane-milled table are made of die-cast aluminium.
The micro-adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop provides decisive advantages: Corrections even smaller than 0.004" (1/10mm) can be made after coarse adjustment using an adjusting screw. The height is adjustable and 45° tiltable saw blade makes it possible to cut double mitres when used together with the angle stop.
Low-noise drive using DC special motor with compound belt driver. Ball-bearinged saw blade shaft. Tungsten tipped saw blade Ø 3 9/64" (80mm) x 1/16" (1.6mm) x 13/32" (10mm) (24 T). Additional work piece pusher and non-slotted ABS sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between saw blade and table.
110 - 120V AC. 60Hz. 7,000rpm. Mitre infinitely adjustable up to 45°. Table size 12" x 12" (300 x 300mm). Cutting depth 0.04 - 5/6" (1 - 22mm). Saw blades between 2 - 3 11/32" (50 - 85mm) can be used (with 13/32" (10mm) centre hole). Weight approx. 12 lb (6kg).
- Extendable table extension with integrated auxiliary stop.
- Plane-milled table in die-cast aluminium with 2 continuous T-nuts for the angle stop.
- Saw blade protection runs up automatically when sawing.
- Clamping screw for height adjustment and pivoting the hard metal-equipped sawblade.
- Scale helps when adjusting the longitudinal stop!
- Setting screw for fine adjustment of longitudinal stop by 0.004" (1/10mm).
- Angle stop with stop rail of aluminium and adjustable limit stop for manufacturing parts of equal length and the same angle.
A suction connection with vacuum cleaner adapter permits clean working.
Non-slotted sawing cap cover of ABS for tight tolerances
between saw blade and table
(is slotted from below by the FET saw blade).
For cutting very small parts.
Table and drive can be lifted up and supported like an engine bonnet.
For cleaning the device and easy saw blade replacement.
Crosscut Blade Super-Cut
Ø 3 11/32" (85mm) x 1/64" (0.5mm), bore 13/32" (10mm), 80 teeth. Ideal for use on hard and soft wood, as well as plastic.
Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Ø 3 9/64" (80mm) x 1/16" (1.6mm), bore 13/32" (10mm), 36 teeth Used for balsa, plywood, hard and soft woods, POLYCARBONATE, plastic, aluminum and PC boards.