Discover the fascination of plank-on-frame wooden ship modeling.
Start with the 18th century ship's longboat. Replicated with every detail found in the original. Plus all the tools you'll need to bring your model to life at one low price. We know that once you finish the longboat model ship you'll join the tens of thousands of modelers who have graduated from plastic models and balsa aircraft to the satisfaction of building historic sailing ships plank by plank just like the originals.
Our longboat model kit is laser cut for ease of hull construction and is complete with cast metal and brass parts. There are no plastic parts in our kit. Full size plan as well as a 20 page, color instruction book full of photographs takes the mystery out of assembly. Remember: Our sale to you is not complete until you finish your model. Lose a part? Mess up while building? Write to us at [email protected]
Replacement parts are free.
• Historically accurate, highly detailed wood & metal model
• True plank-on-frame construction
• Laser cut basswood parts for easy construction
• Cast metal, brass and hardwood fittings
• Detailed plans and illustrated instruction manual
• Wooden display base included
L: 11 3/4"
Scale 1:48 (1/4" = 1 Ft.)