This is a fine model of a typical light frigate built in Britain in the early 1700's. These ships were very fast and maneuverable and helped to give English supremacy of the seas during these troubled times.
The kit features the following:
- A double plank on frame hull construction,
- Building plans with general details,
- English instructions booklet,
- Lost wax brass castings walnut or lime planking,
- Wooden masts and spars,
- Brass and walnut fittings,
- Laser etched details,
- Rigging cord and silk flags.
This intermediate kit would be suitable for anyone who has previous model building experience.