French schooner of 1764. Reconstruction executed on original drawings of the time of a ship meant for training for shooting. Equipped with 24 three-pounds guns mounted on a special gun-carriage fixed on the board-side and with another 2 retreat guns of the same gauge. Characteristic are the 2 six-pounds guns in fight equipped with a gun-carriage without wheels, sliding on a special guide and free to rotate through 180° degrees. Used as a gunners training-ship.