MARCH MADNESS SALE
An initial chapter is concerned with the nautical qualities that warships must have possessed. They were especially mediocre for vessels built during the 17th century and the first half of the 18th because of the use of obsolete concepts.
The new design concepts that were adopted toward the end of that period are described next, as well as the improvements in performance and sea-going capabilities that resulted.
A second chapter is the object of a detailed study of documents concerned with the architecture and characteristics of sister-frigates, a study that allows the identification in a plausible manner, of the various poorly known aspects of HERMIONE.
Thirty-four plates, most of them with comments, provide a detailed picture of the ship.
1. Schematic elevation
2. Schematic plan view
3. Vertical view of frames
4. Construction of the stern
5. Construction of the stern-frame
6. Construction of the hawse pieces I
7. Construction of the hawse pieces II
8. Profiles of aft frames 1 to 6
9. Profiles of aft frames 7 to 12
10. Profiles of aft frames 13 to 19
11. Profiles of aft frames 20 to 29
12. Profiles of the main frame and forward frames 1 to 5
13. Profiles of forward frames 6 to 11
14. Profiles of forward frames 12 to 18
15. Profiles of forward frames 19 to 24
16. Timbered elevation
17. Plan of the bottom of the hold
18. Between-decks plan
19. Timbering of the gundeck and castles
20. Gundeck and its furniture
21. Castles and their furniture
22. Lengthwise section
24. Built-up elevation
25. Decoration of the stem and stern-frame
26. Artillery and furniture
27. Chandlery items.
28. Plans of masts and yards
29. Garniture de la mâture
30. Mainmast masts and rigging
31. Foremast masts and rigging
32. Mizzen masts and rigging
33. Running rigging (1/72 scale)
34. Hermione under sail (1/72 scale)
These plans are for the buyer monograhies of Hermione who want to make a model in 1/36 e scale. 32 plans because 2 plates 33 and 34 are not required to be in duplicate with those of monograhies . ( Running rigging and Hermione under sail)
Format 72 cm x 102 cm (Same as the board 34 of the monograph)but edit on ivory paper 110 gr.(Limited Edition).
Information :Full artillery is available on the website of www.lahoche.fra discount will be made to customers ANCHOR upon presentation of their purchase invoice of the monograph.
ARTILLERIE 1/2 Série :
13 Canons de 124 Canons de 65 Pérriers de 11 pérriers de 0,52 Obusier de 36