Henriette-Marie is the first pilot cutter known from Le Havre. Built-in 1847, it was piloted until 1890. The Henriette-Marie was a fast and very maneuverable boat, its crew consisted of 2 men and a ship’s boy. The pilot cutters were nicknamed the Swallows of the Channel because of their liveliness and their black hulls with white flags.
Instructions are in:
French, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
42cm x 44cm x 10cm